The proof of paid tuition fees (BBC) is a document that proves that you paid statutory tuition fees to an educational institution. There are two reasons why you need a Proof of Paid Tuition Fees as a student:
- Register with another institution in addition to EUR
If you pay statutory tuition fees at Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR) and also want to study at another institution, you will need a Proof of Payment for Tuition Fees (BBC) from EUR.
- Registering with the EUR in addition to another institution
If you pay statutory tuition fees elsewhere and also want to study at EUR, you need a BBC from that other institution. The BBC must be in no later than the end of the academic year for which the BBC is intended.
From 1 October 2021 it is possible in Studielink to request a BBC from the educational institution where you have already paid, and to exchange it digitally with the educational institution where you want to pay. Whether the option of exchanging the BBC digitally is possible depends on the educational institution and whether it also supports it. EUR already supports this option. Only if both educational institutions support this option can this exchange from the BBC be carried out digitally via Studielink. The BBC can currently be exchanged via Studielink with the following educational institutions:
- Aeres University of Applied Sciences
- Amsterdam University of the Arts
- ArtTez University of the Arts
- Avans University of Applied Sciences
- Breda University of Applied Sciences
- Delft University of Technology
- Ede Christian University of Applied Sciences
- Eindhoven University of Technology
- Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Fontys University of Applied Sciences
- Hanze University of Applied Sciences
- Hotelschool The Hague
- HZ University of Applied Sciences
- InHolland University of Applied Sciences
- Leiden University
- Leiden University of Applied Sciences
- NHL Stenden University of Applied Sciences
- Radboud University
- The Hague University of Applied Sciences
- Tilburg University
- University of Amsterdam
- University of Applied Sciences Leiden
- University of Applied Sciences Utrecht
- University of Groningen
- University of Humanistic Studies
- University of Twente
- Utrecht School of the Arts
- Utrecht University
- Van Hall Larenstein University of Applied Sciences
- Viaa Christian University of Applied Sciences
- Wageningen University
- Zuyd University of Applied Sciences
Application IS possible in Studielink:
If it is possible to apply for the BBC digitally in Studielink at the educational institution where you are already studying, then you proceed to the next step in the process. You choose the educational institution where you want to apply for the BBC. You then agree that Studielink will request the BBC from the selected educational institution and forward it to the educational institution where you wish to pay the tuition fees with the BBC. The educational institution will then check the BBC that has been forwarded and let you know via Studielink whether the BBC has been accepted, rejected, or whether additional payment is required.
Application is NOT yet possible via Studielink:
If the application is not yet possible via Studielink, this message will be displayed: 'Unfortunately, it is not yet possible at this educational institution(s) to apply for a digital BBC via Studielink'. Then choose 'Other method of payment' in Studielink. Request the Proof of Paid Tuition Fees from the student administration of your other educational institution. The student administration of your other educational institution will send the Proof of Paid Tuition Fees by email to the student administration of Erasmus University. A BBC that you send to our student administration yourself will not be accepted.
In Ask Erasmus you can directly request a BBC from Erasmus University. The student administration department will send the BBC by email to you and to the other educational institution. With such proof you can register at the other institution free of charge.
Please note: a BBC is only issued upon a fully completed registration. So before submitting the application, check your registration status in Osiris Student. Applications without completed registration will not be processed.
Please note: You can only request a Proof of Paid Tuition Fees (BBC). Additional proof of registration can be found in Osiris student.
NB: You can request proof of payment for parties other than educational institutions, e.g. the tax authorities, using the same link.