During your time as a student, you might feel the need to talk to someone other than friends in your immediate surroundings or you might have medical problems. In Rotterdam there are many places you can turn to for help and assistance.
What situation is applicable to you?
- I have health issues and I want to visit a doctor. Go to your general practitioner (GP)
- I want psychological help
- I have tooth issues. Go to a dentist
- I got a prescription from my GP. Visit a pharmacy and chemist
- Hospitals in Rotterdam
- Physiotherapy on campus
- Area Health Authority (GGD) aims at promoting the health of the population.
Are you a student of the International Institute of Social Sciences (ISS)? Contact your faculty to find out which healthcare support is available in The Hague.