Master Cultural Economics and Entrepreneurship
Uncover the business of cultural and creative industries. Want to become a leading thinker at the crossroads between art and economics? This Masters programme in CEE will be perfect for you.
Why study this programme?
- The programme is ranked second in the world in “Arts and Cultural Management” and is ranked first in the Netherlands.
- Using state-of-the-art theory and empirical research methods in both cultural economics and entrepreneurship, students are trained to develop skills that are highly sought after by organizations that operate in the cultural and creative industries.
- The programme is very international; it includes staff and students from over 22 nationalities.
You can work at the heart of (international) cultural organisations, government agencies, a cultural or creative NGO/SME. Be the one who defines new business models, gives PR advice or makes policies.
- Official CROHO name
- Arts & Culture
- Programme name
- Cultural Economics and Entrepreneurship
- Instruction language
- 1 year
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2021-2022)*
- €2,168 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €11,800 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €11,800 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)
- * Please visit www.eur.nl/en/tuition-fees for more information