Master Governance of Migration and Diversity - Sociology
Why do people migrate? How do migrants integrate in receiving countries, or sometimes fail to do so? This master focuses on sociological theories and research about migration.
Why study this programme?
You will gain knowledge that enables you to understand issues related to migration and diversity from a broad perspective. The courses are offered by leading scholars from three universities and five academic disciplines: Sociology, Public Administration, History, Urban Studies and Development Studies.
Graduates of this master are suitable candidates for governance and consultancy positions at the local, national, EU and international level, or positions at NGOs or research groups.
- Official CROHO name
- Programme name
- Governance of Migration and Diversity - Sociology
- Instruction language
- 1 year
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2020-2021)
- €2.143 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €12.000 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €15.100 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)