Is this the programme you're looking for?
Combine high quality theoretical knowledge with extensive neuroscience research training. Become a researcher with capacity to further advance biomedical (clinical) and fundamental neuroscience research.
Key Facts & Figures
- Research Master
- Mode of study
- Instruction language
- 2 years
- Study points (EC)
- Locatie Erasmus MC
- Start date
- Application Deadline (EEA)
- 1 April
The study programme in a nutshell
The research master in Neuroscience is characterized by:
- Modular teaching;
- 2 years of research training on a project of your choice with specialized and individual supervision;
- seminars given by top neuroscientists;
- training in publishing scientific reports;
- a variety of teaching formats, including courses, workshops and seminars.
Watch the study programme video
Want to know more? Meet us here
Career opportunities after graduation
The programme prepares you to carry out fundamental or clinical research in various areas related to neuroscience.