Programme in short
Combine high quality theoretical knowledge with extensive neuroscience research training. Become a researcher with capacity to further advance biomedical (clinical) and fundamental neuroscience research.
Key Facts & Figures
- Research Master
- Mode of study
- Instruction language
- 2 years
- Study points (EC)
- Locatie Erasmus MC
- Start date
- Application Deadline (EEA)
- 1 April
Why study this programme?
The research master in Neuroscience is characterized by:
- Modular teaching;
- 2 years of research training on a project of your choice with specialized and individual supervision;
- seminars given by top neuroscientists;
- training in publishing scientific reports;
- a variety of teaching formats, including courses, workshops and seminars.
The programme prepares you to carry out fundamental or clinical research in various areas related to neuroscience.