Research Master Neuroscience
Synaptic transmission, neuronal firing: neuroscience is growing. Do basic or clinical research.
Why study this programme?
- modular teaching;
- one year of research training on a specialised individual tutoring;
- seminars given by top neuroscientists;
- training in publishing scientific reports a variety of teaching formats, including, courses, workshops, and seminars.
The programme prepares you to carry out basic or clinical research in various areas related to neuroscience.
- Programme name
- Instruction language
- Research Master
- 2 years
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2019-2020)
- €2.083 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €18.700 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €18.700 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)