Immigration for your studies

Looking to immigrate to the Netherlands (NL) for your studies? Great choice, it’s really nice here.

You may need to make immigration arrangements to travel into our country. What it is you need to do (arrange a visa? a residence permit? nothing?)? How much will it cost and how long does it takes? No need to stress, we have all the answers.

And by Dutch law, students cannot apply for a study residence permit themselves, so relax. 
The International Office of the Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR) assists admitted students with arranging any immigration formalities and will reach out to you as soon as your admittance is final.

Start your immigration procedure

First things first: a visa is not the same as a residence permitWhich do you need?

Find out what best fits your situation, and together we can arrange it all.

Still didn’t find all your answers? Feel free to reach out!