ORCID - Open Researcher and Contributor ID – provides researchers with a persistent unique identifier. ORCID iD prevents name ambiguity and reliably connects publications, datasets and affiliations under a researcher’s record.
The University Library supports EUR researchers in creating and using their ORCID iD
This workshop will allow you - as a researcher - to reap the benefits of ORCID. Namely by:
- Enhancing the discoverability and visibility of your research;
- Preventing name ambiguity problems;
- Saving time when applying for funding and/or publishing: enter your information once, re-use often!
At the end of this online workshop you will understand how to:
- Create your ORCID iD;
- Add articles, datasets and other information to your ORCID record (for example from Scopus and the EUR Data Repository (EDR));
- Grant permissions to trusted organizations to add data to your record.
You can register for a workshop two weeks in advance.