Course Co-creation and Stakeholder Engagement
- Course dates
Is coming soon
What’s the best way to use co-creation in innovation and how can it be implemented in corporate communication strategies?
Corporate communications have traditionally been associated with conveying the organisation’s messages to its diverse stakeholders. However, in such a hyper-connected environment – in which customers and many stakeholders are gaining increasing power – firms need to find new ways to listen to all stakeholders, and to involve them in strategic decision-making processes.
In this three-day masterclass, you will learn how organisations can use co-creation to strengthen relationships with stakeholder groups. You will get new insights for using co-creation in innovation, then you and your fellow participants will discuss how co-creation strategies can also be applied to corporate communications.
In this four-day programme, you will:
- comprehend what co-creation is and how it differs from other research and innovation methods, as well as from other collaborative approaches to creativity
- learn how to manage the different key phases of a co-creation project: set-up, warm-up, exploration, ideation, development, and launch
- understand how to conduct ethnography and netnography (understanding social interaction in contemporary digital communications contexts). Both of these methods can enrich the exploration stage of co-creation
- be able to identify the key barriers to co-creation and how to overcome them
- know how to develop a supportive corporate culture so that co-creation can flourish, allowing an authentic customer centric organisation to arise
- develop the leadership traits that co-creation requires
- identify different innovation typologies, the value that they can bring to an organisation and how they can benefit from co-creation
- understand how to align the firm’s open innovation strategy with growth and product portfolio strategies. This strategic corporate alignment is important for sustaining profitable growth in any organisation.
Who should attend?
The masterclass is designed for experienced professionals in the field of corporate communication, public affairs, general management, and consultancy.
This executive-level masterclass offers professionals a highly flexible learning experience that fosters leadership, strategic thinking and corporate responsibility.
Is coming soon
This is a programme of Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University. For more information about the programme, visit our website: https://www.rsm.nl/executive-education/open-programmes/programmes/corporate-communication/co-creation-stakeholder-engagement/overview/