- Course dates
24 – 26, 31 January and 1 February 2022
In this five-day Winter Course in Corporate Communication, you will focus on the latest academic developments, strategic frameworks and proven methodologies for corporate communication and reputation management. The key themes of corporate communication will be discussed by well-known academia and experienced business practitioners.
International leaders will complement the lectures with valuable real-world perspectives about how to manage corporate communication issues. Learn how to increase your impact and move your organisation’s mission forward, and expand your corporate communication network.
In this programme, you will:
- explore theoretical foundations of corporate communication such as stakeholder theory, identity and branding
- apply theoretical frameworks to diagnose and describe the identity of your organisation
- acquire a deep understanding of the power of brands for customers and organisations
- learn how a firm’s brand portfolio (including both product and corporate brands) can be leveraged for growth
- reflect on how internal and external processes affect corporate reputation and brand equity in the long term
- acquire a deep understanding of Porter’s five forces model analysis
- understand the concept of agility, its drivers, and its relevance for corporate communication
- reflect on the challenges and opportunities of agility for communication professionals.
Who should attend?
The masterclass is designed for experienced professionals in the field of: corporate communication, public affairs, general management and consultancy.
This executive-level masterclass offers professionals a highly flexible learning experience that fosters leadership, strategic thinking and corporate responsibility.
This is a programme of Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University. For more information about the programme, visit our website: RSM.NL/WCC