- Course dates
This masterclass will help you to energise your employee and management communication skills by integrating theories, research insights as well as current issues and cases into a comprehensive guide for best practices in employee communications.
It will equip professionals in corporate communication, strategic communication, internal communication and HR with knowledge and a deep toolkit to keep employees informed and engaged. You’ll learn how to align employees with corporate strategies, establish long-lasting networks, and create a healthy, positive, and vibrant workplace culture. With these tools, you can also measure and demonstrate success.
The format and content of the course will include instructor lectures, guest speakers, case studies, discussions, and simulation team work.
In the programme, you will:
- learn strategies and principles of effective employee communication
- compare different channels and tactics in reaching and engaging employees in the digital age
- learn how to counsel organisational leaders, such as C-suite and supervisors, in communicating effectively
- develop a standard of excellence in employee communications by analysing award-winning cases
- create an employee communication campaign applying strategic and creative thinking and a comprehensive toolkit and measure its effectiveness.
Who should attend?
The masterclass is designed for experienced professionals in the field of: corporate communication, public affairs, general management and consultancy.
This executive-level masterclass offers professionals a highly flexible learning experience that fosters leadership, strategic thinking and corporate responsibility.
This is a programme of Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University. For more information about the programme, visit our website: https://www.rsm.nl/executive-education/open-programmes/programmes/corporate-communication/employee-communication/overview/