Do you need to learn Arabic for your future career? Are you going to study in an Arabic speaking country or doing an internship? Or would you simply like to make yourself understood during your next trip? The Language & Training Centre (LTC) will help you get there! Please take a look at our full range of Arabic for participants with an academic background (hbo/university):
Once a year (in January), the LTC offers a double level course Arabic for absolute beginners. During this course you will learn the basics of the Arabic language, with emphasis on reading, listening, writing and speaking skills in an everyday context. Arabic beginners 1+2 (batch) consists of 20 weekly sessions of 2,5 hours each. A great advantage is that you can automatically flow from beginners 1 to beginners 2 without having to take an exam in between the two levels. The final exam takes place after the course on a predetermined date. Two course levels will have been covered by the end of this course.
- With final exam & certificate.
- More information about Arabic beginners 1+2 can be found in our factsheet.
- We will not offer an Arabic course in September-December. At this moment you can’t register for this course. If you wish to receive a reminder when registration is possible, please send an email to email@example.com
As a student or employee of Erasmus University you are able to purchase a one-year licence for the online program of Rosetta Stone, via which you can independently learn the Arabic language. Online learning either could be used to start from scratch or for keeping your language skills up-to-date. Please note that it does require discipline and persistence. In Rosetta Stone you may find exercises for all language skills, such as speaking, listening, reading and writing. Licences can be bought throughout the year.
- There is no final exam and you won’t receive a certificate.
- More information about the online course Arabic (and the complete offer of Rosetta Stone) can be found in our factsheet: online language course.