Non-EU students coming to Rotterdam

Having a nationality from a country that is not part of the EU/EEA means that immigration arrangements will have to be made. We will help you through these arrangements and you can always contact us, but below you can already check what to expect.

The purpose and length of your stay and the nationality in your passport determine the immigration procedure applicable to your situation:

All clear and ready for more details?

1. I don’t need an entry visa (mvv), but I do need a Dutch student residence permit.

2. I need an entry visa (mvv) and a Dutch student residence permit.

3. I need a Short Stay Schengen Visa.

4. I want to join WHP / WHS.

Please also check which immigration arrangements fit your situation.