Current facets (Pre-Master)
Deadlines and application procedures
Before you apply make sure to check:
- if you meet the admission requirements
- if the deadline for admission has not passed
I. Apply via Studielink
Use Studielink to apply for a bachelor programme with a Dutch previous education. You need to follow a number of steps:
- Visit Studielink and log in. If you officially live in the Netherlands (you are registered in a Dutch municipality) you are required to use DigiD to log in to Studielink. If you do not, or do not yet, live in the Netherlands, then you cannot use DigiD and you are required to log in with a Studielink username and password. Step by step plans are available on the Studielink website.
- Using Studielink for the first time? Please fill out your personal details. Erasmus University will verify your personal details. In case we are not able to, we will ask you to upload a scanned copy of your passport in PDF.
- Did you use Studielink before? Please check your personal details and change your mail address in case this is necessary. The Studielink Q&A offers instructions on how to change this.
- Fill out your previous education. You only need to fill out the previous education(s) that provide entry to the study programme you wish to take. Please follow the instructions of this website in case you have an international previous education.
- After you have filled out your personal details and previous education, submit an enrolment application via Studielink. Here you state which study programme you wish to take.
After we have received your application via Studielink, you will receive an email from Erasmus University mentioning your student number within two working days.
Please note: in case you do NOT receive this email from EUR after submitting your application:
II. Photo upload
After we have received your enrolment application via Studielink, you will receive a message from Erasmus University via the email address you have filled out in Studielink. In this email we give you the personal link and instructions on how to upload your picture for your student card.
Are you a former student of EUR? In that case we will not send you this email.
The study programme decides on your admission. Make sure to follow the admission and application procedure of each study programme you apply for.
IV. Payment tuition fees
After the decision about your admission has been processed, you will receive an email via Studielink as of June about your tuition. Pay by digital authorization via studielink in case you have a bank account from a country in the SEPA area. Follow the instructions available in Studielink.
V. Check the status of your enrolment application regularly
You are NOT enrolled in case your status in Studielink has not changed from 'Application Submitted' to ''Enrolled".
Enrolment should be completed before 31 August. Check your status in Studielink regularly as well as the detail page of your enrolment application in Studielink and keep watch for any announcements of EUR.
VI. Student card and statement of registration
You are enrolled once your status in Studielink is changed from 'Application submitted' to ''Enrolled''.
After your status has changed into 'Enrolled' you will receive your student card and statement of registration by mail. We will send this to the Dutch mail address you have filled out in Studielink. Student cards are not send abroad. In case you have an international mail address, you will receive the student card and statement of registration via your study programme.
Are you a former student of EUR? In that case you may download your statement confirming registration via Osiris Student.