Vacancies for the Centre for the Law and Economics and Cyber Security.
Erasmus School of Law is recruiting for
2 fulltime PhD research positions on cyber security
- 2 Fulltime PhD positions
- No distraction – No obligations to teach (but possibility to teach if you want)
- Multidisciplinary - Together with universities Leiden & Delft, and public and private actors
- On the topical theme of cybersecurity that will prepare you for an excellent CV for either a career academia, government and industry
- Starting is flexible based on your preferences: from June to October 2022
- No technical cybersecurity knowledge is needed.
More information about the positions and the procedure is in this video.