After offer of admission: Master in Governance of Migration and Diversity
In order to plan the beginning of your studies it might be useful for you to know more about the content of the programme and maybe do some catch-up.
- Castles, Haas, Haas and Miller (2014) The Age of Migration: International Population Movements in the Modern World. New York: The Guilford Press. [or earlier edition]
- Geddes and Scholten (2016) The politics of Migration and Immigration in Europe. London: Sage.
- Triandafyllidou, A. (eds) (2016) Handbook of Immigration and Refugee Studies. London: Routledge. (See also Gold and Nawyn (eds) (2013) for an earlier version)
- Martiniello, M. & Rath, J. (eds) (2014). An Introduction to Immigrant Incorporation Studies. European Perspectives. Amsterdam: Amsterdam University Press.
- Brettell, C.B. & Hollifield, J.F. (eds) (2015) Migration Theory: Talking across Disciplines. New York: Routledge.
- Samers, M. (2010). Migration. New York: Routledge
- Caponia, T., Scholten, P. and R. Zapata-Barrero (2018) The Routledge handbook of the governance of migration and diversity in cities. London: Routledge.
- Weinar, A. Bonjour, S. and L. Zhyznomirska (eds.) (2019) The Routledge handbook of the politics of migration in Europe. Abingdon and New York: Routledge.
Register as a guest student
Please make sure to register as a guest student at Leiden University and/or Delft university in order to follow the joint courses. For more information about the registration as a guest student, visit the application page of the Public Administration or Sociology track: