The policy of the Erasmus University is that all scholarly publications have to be made available in Open Access. This policy has been initiated in 2011 (PDF in Dutch) and continued in the Strategic Plan 2014-2018. The Library supports researchers in publishing in Open Access.
- What is Open Access?
- How do I publish in Open Access?
- How do I assess the quality of Open Access journals?
- How do I meet the Open Access requirements of my funder?
- Erasmus Open Access Fund: how do I fund the costs of publishing in open access?
- What is the Open Access pilot Taverne?
- Erasmus Journal Browser