Master European Master in Health Economics and Management
The programme chases excellence in health economics and management, with the joint European Master’s programme being taught in the top four European universities in this field.
Waarom deze opleiding?
- A unique opportunity to study a joint programme offered by the top four European universities.
- Develop competences and expertise in the field of health economics and policy, healthcare management, health law and regulation.
- Excellent career opportunities and access to a wide network of employers in international organisations, hospitals and care organisations, governmental agencies and research institutions.
The international character of the programme makes for excellent career opportunities within a wide range of employers.
- Officiële CROHO naam
- M European Master in Health Economics and Management (joint degree)
- Programme name
- European Master in Health Economics and Management
- 2 jaren
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Collegegeld (2019-2020)**
- €2.083 (Wettelijk tarief: Nederlandse / EER-studenten)
- €6.000 (Instellingstarief: Nederlandse / EER-studenten)
- €6.000 (Instellingstarief: niet-EER-studenten)
- * For an up-to-date overview of the participation costs of Eu-HEM we refer to our website www.eu-hem.eu.