Current facets (Pre-Master)
Master Global Business & Sustainability
The MSc Global Business & Sustainability is a world leading programme dealing with the complex sustainability challenges faced by business in an integrated manner.
Waarom deze opleiding?
- A ground breaking master programme which examines critical aspects of the sustainability challenges facing business.
- Teaching of cutting-edge of advancements in sustainable business and underlying theory of leadership, issues management, corporate integrity and responsibility;
- Skills and expertise for a meaningful international career in either the business, governmental or non-profit sectors.
Graduates of this programme possess the analytical, interdisciplinary and problem solving skills that are in high demand in many organisations.
- Officiële CROHO naam
- M Global Business & Sustainability
- Programme name
- Global Business & Sustainability
- 1 jaar
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Collegegeld (2019-2020)
- €2.078 (Wettelijk tarief)
- €11.900 (Instellingstarief: EER-studenten)
- €18.000 (Instellingstarief: niet-EER/EU-studenten)