Master Health Economics, Policy & Law
Get a comprehensive view by exploring the economic, political and legal approaches to the complexities of healthcare systems.
Waarom deze opleiding?
This MSc programme, the only one of its kind in Europe, offers you:
- The opportunity to learn the skills and acquire the knowledge required to solve the challenges facing healthcare systems. You will use the knowledge of economics, public administration and law to be able to analyse and understand health policy issues.
- The chance to work with some of the world’s leading research groups and analyse actual developments.
The master programme Health Economics, Policy & Law offers excellent career opportunities.
- Officiële CROHO naam
- M Health Economics, Policy and Law
- Programme name
- Health Economics, Policy & Law
- 1 jaar
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Collegegeld (2019-2020)
- €2.083 (Wettelijk tarief)
- €11.900 (Instellingstarief: EER-studenten)
- €11.900 (Instellingstarief: niet-EER/EU-studenten)