Cursus Foundations of Strategy
Understand the main strategic tools and skills, and recognise the impact of strategic decisions.
When you have completed this programme, you will be able to:
- use the latest knowledge to implement strategies in your job
- analyse industries, competition, success factors and organisational competencies – and understand their effect on strategy
- help your organisation conceptualise and formulate strategies
- identify the major challenges in executing strategy and their effects
- understand how acquisitions and alliances help strategy
- propose an action plan that will help you tackle your business challenges.
Who should attend?
This programme is for all (first time or soon to be) managers – in finance, marketing, human resources and other functions – that aspire to a more senior management position, and would like to learn how they can further add to the overall success of the organisation by understanding how strategic changes and decisions will affect their day-to-day operations and add value.
- 3 dagen
- Aangeboden door
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
- Externe link
- Read more about this programme