Cursus Leadership Challenges with Big Data and Analytics
Current facets (Pre-Master)
Please check our website for new dates: RSM.NL/LCBD
During this programme, you will:
- learn how to provide professionals engaged in data science and business analytics with academically sound and new ways to apply big data technologies
- learn how to design and implement innovative and successful business applications
- explore business thinking, business-case creation, and investigating problems from a business angle
- acquire new knowledge and understanding of data science methodologies and techniques
- gain better mutual understanding by collaborating with data scientists or business analysts get access to a cross-industry learning platform to learn from experiences in other relevant industries
- broaden your understanding of privacy and security in order to provide solid data-driven business applications
- engage with senior executives and supervisors to facilitate implementation of business applications.
Who should attend?
This programme is suited for company teams from data-intense industries with one or more data scientists and one or more business analysts working with business models and applications, as well as senior executives and supervisors. Professionals in non-profit organisations and governments, particularly those who work on smart city concepts, may also benefit.