This programme runs two times a year, click here for the exact start dates.
€ 8,500 - We offer a 10% discount for alumni from Erasmus University Rotterdam and RSM. Click here for more information about the discount.
Artificial Intelligence will without any doubt change the way we will do business in future. As a matter of fact, it is already changing many businesses that we are involved in today. But what is needed to make Artificial Intelligence a valuable part of the way we do business ourselves? Many experts believe that successful Artificial Intelligence applications hinge on the so-called b-smact technologies (Blockchain, Social media, Mobile use, Analytics, Cloud and Things-on-the-internet or better known as IoT). The fuelling component of those technologies is Big Data.
During this programme, you will:
- learn how to provide professionals engaged in data science and business analytics with academically sound and new ways to apply big data technologies
- learn how to design and implement innovative and successful business applications
- explore business thinking, business-case creation, and investigating problems from a business angle
- acquire new knowledge and understanding of data science methodologies and techniques
- gain better mutual understanding by collaborating with data scientists or business analysts get access to a cross-industry learning platform to learn from experiences in other relevant industries
- broaden your understanding of privacy and security in order to provide solid data-driven business applications
- engage with senior executives and supervisors to facilitate implementation of business applications.
All of our RSM open programmes can also be offered ‘in-company’ to a group of participants solely from your organisation. This allows you to concentrate fully on your organisation’s own issues and situation, and we can schedule the programme at the time and location you prefer. We can also tailor the content to fit your organisation’s needs. Please feel free to contact us for a no-obligation proposal and to explore the possibilities.
This is a programme of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University. For more information about the programme, visit our website: RSM.NL/LCBD