Cursus Sustainable Finance
Learn how finance can contribute, or even speed up, the transition to a sustainable economy.
During the programme, you will:
- learn how to link finance to sustainability challenges
- understand the sustainability transition of the global economy
- learn how companies and financial institutions can adapt to a more sustainable economic model
- gain knowledge about the newest approaches in sustainable investing and lending
- learn how to set up an active dialogue and engage with companies
- discover practical tools to implement sustainable investing and lending in your organisation
- get access to an international network of academics and practitioners.
Who should attend?
You will benefit from this programme if you are an asset manager, banker or sustainability manager at senior and medior level in the financial sector.
- 3 dagen
- Aangeboden door
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University