Cursus Team Leadership
Gain new knowledge and tools to deal effectively with motivational problems, dysfunctional team members, conflicts and lack of a common direction.
After this programme, you will be able to:
- understand how leading teams differs from leading individuals
- deal with difficult team members before they affect the entire team
- get the most out of your team members, knowledge and insights for collective decisions
- create a strong and cohesive team identity by using effective leaderships tools
- develop and communicate your vision for your team to inspire and motivate their efforts
- implement processes and systems for your team’s success, independent of your efforts.
Who should attend?
You will benefit from this programme if you are already leading, or about to lead a small team for the first time, for example as a:
- functional specialist or a general manager
- team leader, team supervisor or team manager
- head of department
- first- time manager
- project co-ordinator/ or project manager
- line manager
- assistant manager or
- assistant director
This programme is applicable for junior managers from all disciplines and industries. It will help you release the potential of your team, expand your professional team leadership toolbox, and it’s a great opportunity to network with your peers.
- 3 dagen
- Aangeboden door
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University