This programme runs three times a year, click here for the exact start dates.
€3,300 - We offer a 10% discount for alumni from Erasmus University Rotterdam and RSM. Click here for more information about the discount.
Running and managing a team for the first time, let alone a whole department, can be daunting, especially if you've come from a role in which you managed just yourself or one project or programme.
After this programme, you will be able to:
- understand how leading teams differs from leading individuals
- deal with difficult team members before they affect the entire team
- get the most out of your team members, knowledge and insights for collective decisions
- create a strong and cohesive team identity by using effective leaderships tools
- develop and communicate your vision for your team to inspire and motivate their efforts
- implement processes and systems for your team’s success, independent of your efforts.
All of our RSM open programmes can also be offered ‘in-company’ to a group of participants solely from your organisation. This allows you to concentrate fully on your organisation’s own issues and situation, and we can schedule the programme at the time and location you prefer. We can also tailor the content to fit your organisation’s needs. Please feel free to contact us for a no-obligation proposal and to explore the possibilities.
This is a programme of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University. For more information about the programme, visit our website: RSM.NL/TL