Updates Tomorrow's Campus
Are you curious about the construction projects on campus? And do you want to find out when certain projects are finished? Read the latest news about tomorrow's campus.
News about the campus
The construction of the new Sport building will start in 2020. You will find the new building next to Sanders Building.
With the ELENA grant from the European Commission, Erasmus University Rotterdam is able to realise her goals for a sustainable campus.
From August 2020, smoking will legally no longer be permitted on campus Woudestein.
In order to give everyone a chance to study on campus, the university is starting a pilot in specific areas where only EUR students are allowed to study in certain periods of time.
October 1st is World Vegetarian Day. This day initiates the month of October as Vegetarian Awareness Month. Have a look at your meatless options at campus Woudestein.
October 10th is National Sustainability Day. But did you know that Erasmus University is doing its best to be sustainable year-round? Read this to see what you can do be an environmental hero (almost)
Read when the disruption of power will be executed on the north side of the campus.
At the end of June and mid July, the power supply in the Tinbergen building will be relocated.
Updates from 2017
- Power switch-off north side campus
- Student associations to P Building
- Artwork Stein des Weisen in Park Noord
- Learning Innovation Lab & Studio
- Relocation of Campusbikes bicycle business
- New housing for the Faculty of Philosophy
- Continuation after the summer
- Holiday period
- Polak building almost reopened
- Study places in the Sanders building and P building
- Preparations construction road Tinbergen
- Footbridge renovation
- Screen at Erasmus Plaza
- Footpath to tram shelter
- Place your bicycle in the bicycle rack
- Banner covering building facade
- Rotterdam rooftops book
- Lectures to resume in Sanders building this April
- USC moving to new office premises in high-rise building
- Completion of Library slightly delayed by contractor, reopen towards the end of the spring
- Art of students and employees
- Opening of plinth under the Hatta building
- 'Back to class' in the Sanders building
- Working on WiFi
- University Library
- What's to happen to the Tinbergen building?
- The cooling system in the Van der Goot building is being replaced
- Studying at home is out
- Opening of the Hatta Building plinth
- Studies can resume in the University Library as of 29 May
- Official opening of Park Noord
- One-way traffic on Collegelaan
- Tinbergen building inspection
- Canvases on the E building
- Duo exhibition: Ja Ta Ta Ja