Due to the impact of events caused by the coronavirus around the world, our late application deadline has been extended to April 15, 2020.
We advise you to check our FAQ page for further details.
We have summarized the following steps in our Application Manual, which you can consult at any time before or during your application.
How to submit your application
Your application to EUC starts in Studielink, the online application and registration service for Dutch universities. Before you start your application, we highly recommend that you have the following documents digitally available, as you will need to include them in your application:
- A copy of the personal details page of your passport
- If you have not yet graduated from secondary school: a copy of your grade list of the year before your final year* AND a diploma statement (please have the template that you can download below filled in, signed and stamped by your secondary school)
- If you have graduated from secondary school: a copy of your diploma AND a copy of your final grade list
- If applicable, the result of your English language proficiency test AND/OR your mathematics test
- Your motivation letter (in English, maximum 600 words, please use the template that you can download below)
- Your curriculum vitae
*For A Level applicants: a copy of your (I)GCSE certificates
Deadlines for the academic year 2020-2021 (starting 1 September 2020):
- 15 January 2020 - regular application deadline
- 15 April 2020 - late application deadline (changed from 1 April 2020)
Please note that applications can be submitted any time before or in between deadlines. We recommend that you submit your application as early as possible. Only complete applications will be considered.
After you have submitted your application
Once you have filled in all required information and you have uploaded all required documents in our Admissions Portal, your application is complete. At that time the Selection Committee will evaluate your application. We will inform you about your application by 15 February if you have applied by the regular application deadline and by 15 May at the latest if you have applied by the late application deadline.
When you have passed the written part of the selection procedure, you will receive an invitation for an interview. During that interview, in person or online, both you and EUC will have the opportunity to check if our mutual expectations meet.
After the interview, we will inform you about the decision of the Selection Committee. The decision can be one of three:
- you receive an offer of admission to EUC; if applicable, the offer mentions the conditions of your admission
- you are placed on the waiting list
- you are not admitted to EUC
We have summarized the above-mentioned steps in our Application Manual, which you can consult at any time before or during your application.