We are currently evaluating our application procedure. The information on this page will be up-to-date by 1 September 2019.
How to submit your application
Your application for admission to EUC starts in Studielink, a centralised online application system for all Dutch universities. Before you start with your application, we highly recommend you to have the following documents digitally available, as you will have to include these in your application:
- A copy of the personal details page of your passport
- If you have not obtained your secondary school diploma yet: a copy of your overall grade list for last year AND a copy of the most recent grade list at the time of application AND a statement from your secondary school including the expected graduation date, the name of the diploma that you will obtain, and the exam subjects (your school may also fill out and sign a diploma statement)
- If you have obtained your secondary school diploma: a copy of your diploma AND a copy of your final grade list
- If applicable, the results of your English language proficiency test
- Your motivation letter
- Your curriculum vitae
After you have submitted your application
Once you have filled in all required information and you have uploaded all necessary documents, your application is complete. From that moment, the Selection Committee will evaluate your application. We aim to inform you about the decision of the Selection Committee by 15 February if you have applied early and by 1 May if you have applied by the regular deadline.
The decision of the Selection Committee can be one of four:
- you receive an offer of admission to EUC; if applicable, the offer mentions the conditions of your admission
- you don't meet our admission requirements, but we are offering you the possibility to take extra tests to demonstrate that you do meet the admission requirements
- you are on the wait list
- you are denied admission to EUC
With an offer of admission to EUC you will receive an invitation for an interview. During that interview, in person or online, both you and EUC will have the opportunity to check if our mutual expectations meet.