Erasmus University College (EUC) offers several scholarships and grants:
- Third party grant - Depending on your nationality and your financial status, different types of financial aid are available.
- Dutch government student finance - Most Dutch students are eligible for student finance from the Dutch government. Under certain conditions, non-Dutch, EEA students may also qualify for such student finance.
- EUC Scholarship -The EUC Scholarship is meant for highly qualified students from any country who can prove that they require financial aid to be able to study at EUC.
- Holland Scholarship - The Holland Scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
- Rotterdam Talent Scholarship - For students who live and/or go to school within the municipality of Rotterdam who can prove a need for substantial financial assistance.
If you are not eligible for any of the above-mentioned scholarships, you can have a look at the financial aid options of Erasmus University Rotterdam.
To receive the Rotterdam Talent Scholarship (ROTAS) meant a lot for me. No matter how much I wanted to go to EUC, the tuition was holding me back because I could not pay it. Fortunately, with ROTAS I was reimbursed for the tuition, housing, books and laptop. It took an enormous financial burden off my shoulders. ROTAS helped also for my professional development with networking, summer jobs and job application letters.
(For Dutch scroll down)
EUC Alumna, ROTAS Grantee