Erasmus University College (EUC) offers several scholarships and grants:
- Third party grant - Depending on your nationality and your financial status, different types of financial aid are available.
- Dutch government student finance - Most Dutch students are eligible for student finance from the Dutch government. Under certain conditions, non-Dutch, EEA students may also qualify for such student finance.
- EUC Scholarship -The EUC Scholarship is meant for highly qualified students from any country who can prove that they require financial aid to be able to study at EUC.
- Holland Scholarship - The Holland Scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
- Rotterdam Talent Scholarship - For students who live and/or go to school within the municipality of Rotterdam who can prove a need for substantial financial assistance.
If you are not eligible for any of the above-mentioned scholarships, you can have a look at the financial aid options of Erasmus University Rotterdam.