Current facets (Pre-Master)
Here are the options we offer:
- Third Party Study Grant - Depending on your nationality and financial status there are various forms of financial aid available. Nuffic has compiled a list of third party financial aid via their Grantfinder webpage.
- Dutch Government Study Finance - Most Dutch students will have access to a study loan and some to a supplementary study grant (‘studiefinanciering’), from the Dutch state. Under certain conditions non-Dutch, European students may also be eligible for such study finance.
- EUC Scholarship -The EUC Scholarship is for highly qualified students from any country who can prove that they require financial aid to be able to study at EUC.
- Holland Scholarship - A limited number of scholarships is available for international, non-European students.
- Rotterdam Talent Scholarship - For students who live and/or go to school within the municipality of Rotterdam who can prove a need for substantial financial assistance.
If, unfortunately, none of the above mentioned scholarships are applicable to you, more grants and loans for non-EU students are mentioned here.