ORCID provides researchers with a persistent unique identifier. ORCID iD prevents name ambiguity and reliably connects publications, datasets, and affiliations under a researcher’s record.
Learn in this workshop how to create and use your ORCID iD to enhance the discoverability of your research outputs.
This workshop will allow you - as a researcher - to reap the benefits of ORCID. Namely by:
- Enhancing the discoverability and visibility of your research;
- Preventing name ambiguity problems;
- Saving time when applying for funding and/or publishing: enter your information once, re-use often!
At the end of this workshop you will understand:
- The role ORCID plays in the scholarly publishing landscape;
- How you create your ORCID iD;
- How you efficiently add articles, datasets and other information to your ORCID record (for example from Pure, Scopus and the EUR Data Repository (EDR));
- How you grant permissions to trusted organizations to automatically add data to your record.
You can register for a workshop two weeks in advance.