LinkedIn - basics
- Student Counseling
woensdag, 6 mrt 2019, 10:00
woensdag, 6 mrt 2019, 11:30
- Gesproken taal
Learn how to attract the attention of potential employers with your digital resume, and create a LinkedIn profile from scratch.
• Did you know that an increasing number of companies first use LinkedIn to recruit new employees, before they actually post their vacancy?
• Did you know that your online media presence is becoming more and more important?
• Do you want to learn how to present yourself in a successful manner on LinkedIn?
• Do you need practical tips on how to optimise your (current) profile?
• Curious on how your profile can help you land your dream job?
This workshop will give you insights into how to make your LinkedIn profile look more professional!
After the workshop you’ll know:
• The do’s and don’ts of a professional looking LinkedIn profile
• The 10 most important elements of an optimized LinkedIn profile
• How to attract the attention of recruiters or HR
• How to enhance your chances in your job search
Obviously, there is also time to discuss your own questions and LinkedIn profile.
Note! Make sure to use your right e-mail address (@student.eur.nl)