Kim Ouwehand is an Academic Researcher at the Department of Psychology of Erasmus University Rotterdam.
Erasmus School of Social and Behavioural Sciences
Assistant professor | Educational Sciences
- Burg. Oudlaan 50, Rotterdam
- Menno van Oordt, Kim Ouwehand & Fred Paas (2023) - Restorative Effects of Observing Natural and Urban Scenery after Working Memory Depletion - International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 20 (1) - doi: 10.3390/ijerph20010188 - [link]
- Kim Ouwehand, Jacqueline de Nooijer, Tamara van Gog & Fred Paas (2022) - Action-speech and gesture-speech integration in younger and older adults: An event-related potential study - Journal of Neurolinguistics, 64 - doi: 10.1016/j.jneuroling.2022.101100 - [link]
- Kim Ouwehand, M (Kate) Xu, Marieke Meeuwisse, Sabine Severiens & Lisette Wijnia (2022) - Impact of school population composition, workload, and teachers’ utility values on teaching quality: Insights from the Dutch TALIS-2018 data - Frontiers in Education, 7 - doi: 10.3389/feduc.2022.815795 - [link]
- Robert J. Weijers, Lesya Ganushchak, Kim Ouwehand & Björn B. de Koning (2022) - “I’ll be there”: Improving online class attendance with a commitment nudge during COVID-19 - Basic and Applied Social Psychology, 44 (1), 12-24 - doi: 10.1080/01973533.2021.2023534 - [link]
- Myrto F. Mavilidi, Kim Ouwehand, Mirko Schmidt, Caterina Pesce, Phillip D. Tomporowski, Anthony Okely & Fred Paas (2021) - Embodiment as a pedagogical tool to enhance learning - doi: 10.4324/9781003142010-10 - [link]
- M Mavilidi, KHR (Kim) Ouwehand, M Schmidt, C Pesce, P Tomporowski, T Okely & Fred Paas (2021) - The Body, Embodiment, and Education: An Interdisciplinary Approach - doi: 10.4324/9781003142010 - [link]
- Kim Ouwehand, Avalon van der Kroef, Jacqueline Wong & Fred Paas (2021) - Measuring cognitive load: Are there more valid alternatives to likert rating scales? - Frontiers in Education, 6 - doi: 10.3389/feduc.2021.702616 - [link]
- Froukje Wartenbergh, Joyce Bendig, R Salupete, Patrick de Wilde, Sil Vrielink, Kim Ouwehand & Eva van der Boom (2020) - Teaching and Learning International Survey (TALIS) 2018: Nationaal rapport voortgezet onderwijs - [link]
- M Mavilidi, Kim Ouwehand, N Riley, Paul Chandler & Fred Paas (2020) - Effects of An Acute Physical Activity Break on Test Anxiety and Math Test Performance - International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health
- EC Eielts, Wim Pouw, Kim Ouwehand, Tamara van Gog & Fred Paas (2020) - Co-thought gesturing supports more complex problem solving in subjects with lower visual working-memory capacity - Psychological Research-Psychologische Forschung, 84 (2020), 502-513 - doi: 10.1007/s00426-018-1065-9 - [link]
- Amina Koric, Joshua Paetzold, AS (Aike) Dias - Broens & KHR (Kim) Ouwehand (2021) - Looking back, moving forward: Conversations about student inclusion and belonging in higher education
- Kim Ouwehand, Marieke Meeuwisse, E van der Boom & Sabine Severiens (2019) - Happy schools, happy teachers: A comparison between schools with high versus lower teacher job satisfaction and self-efficacy among teachers on PLC characteristics.
- A Van Straaten, Kim Ouwehand & Fred Paas (2019) - The effects of relative task complexity on subjective ratings of cognitive load
- Sabine Severiens, Kim Ouwehand & Marieke Meeuwisse (2018) - Do professional learning communities improve teacher self-efficacy in diverse schools? Secondary analyses on the TALIS-2013 data from the Netherlands.
- Kim Ouwehand, JA De Nooijer, Tamara Gog & Fred Paas (2018) - The integration of action or gestures with spoken action phrases in young and older adults: An ERP study
- Kim Ouwehand, JA De Nooijer, Tamara Gog & Fred Paas (2017) - The integration of action or gestures with spoken action phrases in young and older adults: An ERP study
- Kim Ouwehand & JA De Nooijer (2015) - The integration of action or gestures with spoken action phrases in young and older adults: An ERP study
- Kim Ouwehand, T van Gog & Fred Paas (2014) - Effects of pointing gestures on source memory in young and older adults
- Kim Ouwehand (2013) - Do gestures reduce cognitive load and foster learning for older adults?
- Kim Ouwehand, T van Gog & Fred Paas (2013) - Effects of gestures on attention allocation, performance and cognitive load
- Course Code
- Course Code
- Course Code
- Course Code