Cursus Change Management
Current facets (Pre-Master)
Train to lead change successfully with the theoretical background and the practical know-how to transparently plan, implement and evaluate complex change processes.
After this programme, you will be able to:
- plan and manage change realistically
- identify, and know how to deal with, diverse stakeholders
- implement strategies to deal with resistance
- understand and create change management models
- apply change management tools to your organisation
- plan for systematic evaluation of change
- execute a concrete plan for a change management process in your own organization.
Who should attend?
Middle and senior managers who are involved in driving innovation and leading change. Anyone who manages process improvement initiatives that require effective organisation, change and communication to succeed will also find this course useful. It will boost your change management and leadership skills.
- 4 dagen
- Aangeboden door
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
- Externe link
- Read more about this programme