This programme runs three times a year, click here for the exact start dates.
€3,200 - We offer a 10% discount for alumni from Erasmus University Rotterdam and RSM. Click here for more information about the discount.
How do you negotiate for the best results? Our three-day programme Effective Negotiating Skills provides you with the essential negotiation knowledge and skills you need to negotiate effectively in business.
- acquire practical skills to prepare and plan for negotiations by applying seven fundamental concepts of principled negotiation
- develop a thorough understanding of each phase of negotiation, and the tactics and behaviours for successful negotiations
- learn how to deal with ‘dirty tactics’
- discover the strengths and weaknesses of your own negotiation techniques and style, and learn which skills you can improve for even better results in internal and external negotiations
- improve your confidence in communicating successfully using verbal, vocal and visual channels of communication
- learn how to apply all these skills to effectively manage the negotiation process to make progress, build relationships and achieve successful deals.
All of our RSM open programmes can also be offered ‘in-company’ to a group of participants solely from your organisation. This allows you to concentrate fully on your organisation’s own issues and situation, and we can schedule the programme at the time and location you prefer. We can also tailor the content to fit your organisation’s needs. Please feel free to contact us for a no-obligation proposal and to explore the possibilities.
This is a programme of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University. For more information about the programme, visit our website: RSM.NL/NS