This programme runs three times a year, click here for the exact start dates.
€3,200 - We offer a 10% discount for alumni from Erasmus University Rotterdam and RSM. Click here for more information about the discount.
Leadership doesn’t only rest exclusively in the hands of the leader. To get your business going, you have to get your people on board. This three-day programme by RSM Executive Education will boost your skills to inspire, engage and motivate others, and teaches you the power of presence to reach your organisation’s goals.
By participating in the Essentials of Leadership programme, you will:
- gain key insights on how to be a successful leader in today’s challenging business climate
- learn practical skills, time management applications and work values to develop your own leadership style
- investigate tools to mobilise and nurture the talents of the people in your team
- discover how to build effective networks and grow social capital
- inspire people around you
- learn how to lead effectively under pressure
- explore how you can present yourself effectively
- connect with others and build trust more quickly.
All of our RSM open programmes can also be offered ‘in-company’ to a group of participants solely from your organisation. This allows you to concentrate fully on your organisation’s own issues and situation, and we can schedule the programme at the time and location you prefer. We can also tailor the content to fit your organisation’s needs. Please feel free to contact us for a no-obligation proposal and to explore the possibilities.
This is a programme of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University. For more information about the programme, visit our website: RSM.NL/EL