This programme runs three times a year, click here for the exact start dates.
€2,700 - We offer a 10% discount for alumni from Erasmus University Rotterdam and RSM. Click here for more information about the discount.
Are you a non-financial manager who feels daunted by discussions with finance professionals, and wants to quickly grasp the important aspects of finance? Dr Arjen Mulder, senior lecturer in corporate finance, will provide you with the tools and insights you need to effectively deal with these challenges and help you turn them into a business advantage.
When you have completed this programme, you will be able to:
- explain how the role of finance can influence the overall success of an organisation
- understand the key tools used by financial specialists
- assess the financial performance of your organisation
- interpret and evaluate financial data with your newfound practical skills
- understand how organisations have become global leaders by driving their operational excellence
- utilise your new, practical skills to interpret and evaluate financial data.
All of our RSM open programmes can also be offered ‘in-company’ to a group of participants solely from your organisation. This allows you to concentrate fully on your organisation’s own issues and situation, and we can schedule the programme at the time and location you prefer. We can also tailor the content to fit your organisation’s needs. Please feel free to contact us for a no-obligation proposal and to explore the possibilities.
This is a programme of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University. For more information about the programme, visit our website: RSM.NL/FNF