Cursus Negotiating for Success: Women, Careers and Business
This workshop gives you tools, techniques, and a theoretical framework to improve your negotiation skills.
By participating in this programme, you will:
- enhance your understanding of the challenges and advantages you face as a women when negotiating
- explore different types of negotiations know what information you need to prepare for a negotiation to maximise your outcomes and not fall in a novice trap
- learn concepts that will help you evaluate alternatives, interests and parties in the negotiation
- increase your awareness of how appropriate your assertiveness level is
- receive recommendations on how you can fine-tune your negotiation effectiveness.
Who should attend?
The Negotiating for Women programme brings together a dynamic group of women who have the potential to take on more senior roles in their organisations. Participants will come from a variety of organisations, including public and private companies and non-profit organisations, and from various levels of management.
- 1 dag
- Aangeboden door
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University