Cursus Strategic Account Management
Current facets (Pre-Master)
Gain the knowledge and practical skills you need to confidently manage long-term strategic relationship with your key clients.
- gain a comprehensive understanding of strategic account management challenges from internal and external perspectives
- learn the analytical, strategic and interpersonal skills required to manage key customers in a tough climate, including how to better recognise and define customer issues, and how to effectively communicate key messages across your customers’ organisations
- develop your own action plan, tailored to your business situation
- be coached by leading professors and executives from top firms
- share the latest knowledge and experiences with peers, and extend your professional network.
Who should attend?
You will benefit from RSM’s three-day Strategic Account Management programme if you are a:
- strategic account manager
- strategic account team member
- account executive or senior account manager
- sales manager or sales director responsible for maintaining and growing business with strategic customers
- global account manager, key account manager, or international account manager
- manager in a business development role.
- 3 dagen
- Aangeboden door
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
- Externe link
- Read more about this programme