This programme runs two times a year, click here for the exact start dates.
€3,300 - We offer a 10% discount for alumni from Erasmus University Rotterdam and RSM. Click here for more information about the discount.
Your key customers are smarter and more sophisticated than ever. They need – and want – a sparring partner with the ability to work effectively across regions, business units and functions. During our three-day Strategic Account Management programme, you will learn how to manage your customer relationships in this new context, with confidence.
- gain a comprehensive understanding of strategic account management challenges from internal and external perspectives
- learn the analytical, strategic and interpersonal skills required to manage key customers in a tough climate, including how to better recognise and define customer issues, and how to effectively communicate key messages across your customers’ organisations
- develop your own action plan, tailored to your business situation
- be coached by leading professors and executives from top firms
- share the latest knowledge and experiences with peers, and extend your professional network.
All of our RSM open programmes can also be offered ‘in-company’ to a group of participants solely from your organisation. This allows you to concentrate fully on your organisation’s own issues and situation, and we can schedule the programme at the time and location you prefer. We can also tailor the content to fit your organisation’s needs. Please feel free to contact us for a no-obligation proposal and to explore the possibilities.
This is a programme of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University. For more information about the programme, visit our website: RSM.NL/SAM