Change of address

Report address changes

Reporting address changes has been changed since the arrival of Studielink. Before Studielink there was made a difference between a study address and a home address. This has been replaced by a general correspondence address.

Students taking degree programmes

Please change your address via

Students who only take individual courses

Please change your address via your faculty.

Go to Studielink

to enrol or re-enrol

Read more

ASK Erasmus

Find your answer in ASK Erasmus

ASK Erasmus