Each year Erasmus School of Economics starts several new PhD research projects focusing on relevant economic research themes. These projects are part of the PhD programme and fully funded, salaried positions for 4-5 years (depending on pre-education).
- PhD position in Behavioural and Experimental Economics
- PhD project in Econometrics, Statistics or Operations Research
- Diversity in Leadership Positions and DEI policies
- Bridge the Gap: Temporary Highly-Skilled Migrants, Firms, and Globalization
- Behavioural Economics for Sustainable Interventions in Hospital Care
- PhD position in Strategy Economics