Due to the complete lockdown, the physical Information Desk will be closed as of Tuesday 15 December. As of this date, the information desk can only be contacted via telephone until further notice. We apologise for any inconvenience.
For general questions about the content of our study programmes and rules of Erasmus School of Economics, you can contact the Information Desk of Erasmus School of Economics.
Contacting us by phone
Due to coronavirus measures the information desk can only be contacted via telephone number +31 (0)10 408 13 80 during the following hours:
Monday - Thursday: 09:30 - 16:00
Friday: 09:30 - 12:30
Handing in/collecting a document
When you need to hand in/collect a document, you can visit the Information desk in the E-building, ground floor, during the following office hours:
Monday: 09:30 - 12:30
Thursday: 09:30 – 12:30
Study advisers are available. For more information please visit their website.
With which questions can you contact the Information desk?
- General questions about the programmes of Erasmus School of Economics
- The regulations of Erasmus School of Economics
- Questions about the application process for bachelor and master programmes
- Late registrations tutorial groups and exams
- Walk-in hours of the study adviser
- Appointment with the study adviser
- Handing in and picking up documents for the study adviser or the Examination Board
- Handing in and picking up documents regarding your exchange
If the Information desk is not able to answer your question, you will be referred to the person or department who can answer your question, for example the study adviser.
With which questions can you not contact the Information desk?
- General questions about studying at Erasmus University (e.g. regarding Studielink or the tuition fee)
- General questions about study results
- Requesting a certified transcript*
Changes in the office hours of the Information desk
Please note there can be daily changes in the office hours of the Information desk. There is a summer schedule for the summer and the university is closed on national holidays.
|15 December- Until further notice||The Information Desk can only be contacted via telephone: +31 (0)10 408 13 80|