The Information desk is located at the E Building, ground floor. It can also be reached via telephone number +31 (0)10 408 13 80.
Monday to Thursday: 09:30 – 16:00
Friday: 09:30 – 12:30
With which questions can you contact the Information desk?
- General questions about the programmes of Erasmus School of Economics
- The regulations of Erasmus School of Economics
- Questions about the application process for bachelor and master programmes
- Late registrations tutorial groups and exams
- Walk-in hours of the study adviser
- Appointment with the study adviser
- Handing in and picking up documents for the study adviser or the Examination Board
- Handing in and picking up documents regarding your exchange
If the Information desk is not able to answer your question, you will be referred to the person or department who can answer your question, for example the study adviser.
With which questions can you not contact the Information desk?
- General questions about studying at Erasmus University (e.g. regarding Studielink or the tuition fee)
- General questions about study results
- Requesting a certified transcript*
Changes in the office hours of the Information desk
Please note there can be daily changes in the office hours of the Information desk. There is a summer schedule for the summer and the university is closed on national holidays.
|Friday 31 May||Closed||Day after Ascension Day|
|Monday 8 July up to and including Friday 16 August|
Only opened in the morning 09.30-12.30