Record-breaking number of exchange applications!
A record number of students applied for exchange this year! Interested in knowing what the most popular destinations are?
The universities below all received at least 35 applications:
- Universitat Pompeu Fabra (UPF), Spain (> 60 students)
- Bocconi University, Italy (> 50 students)
- Nova School of Business and Economics, Portugal
- Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Carlos III University of Madrid, Spain
This means that the top 3 of most desired universities is similar to last year, except for the fact that UPF has now beaten Bocconi University as the most popular university. Newcomer to the top 5 is Carlos III University in Madrid.
At the Exchange Office, we are working very hard to make as many students as possible happy with an exchange spot. We do, however, expect some disappointments. The students we are unable to place in round 1 will be invited by e-mail to participate in round 2.