Reporting personal circumstances Binding Study Advice
When the final binding study advice (BSA) is issued, personal circumstances are taken into account if these circumstances are the direct cause of unsatisfactory study progress. This is only possible if the study advisers are informed about these circumstances in time.
The last date to inform the study advisers about your (relevant) personal circumstances is 27 July. Reporting circumstances can only be done via appointment. Circumstances reported after this date cannot be officially processed by the study advisers anymore.
On the website about the BSA you can read which kind of personal circumstances could be taken into account regarding the BSA.
Finally, an overview of important BSA dates:
• 3 - 22 July: resits (bachelor 1 courses: 10 - 15 July)
• 27 July: deadline reporting personal circumstances
• 5 August: grades resits published
• 9 - 18 August: establishing final BSA
• Ultimately 20 August: BSA letters will be sent