Guido Baltussen is Professor in Finance (Chair: Behavioral Finance and Financial Markets) and a full Tinbergen and ERIM (high performance) fellow. His expertise is investments and incorporating Behavioral Finance into investment processes, with research focusing on the boundaries of Behavioral Finance and Asset Pricing, Investments, Portfolio Construction and Individual Investor or Firm Decision Making. Guido has published several articles in the leading economic and finance journals (e.g. American Economic Review, Journal of Financial Economics, Management Science, Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis) and his research is covered in various media such as the Wall Street Journal, America Today, Bloomberg News, MoneyWeek, and more. Guido also works at Robeco Asset Management, managing several quantitative investment teams and strategies. Before he obtained his PhD in Finance at the Erasmus University Rotterdam, and was visiting at Stern School of Business of New York University, New York, USA.
Erasmus School of Economics
- Burg. Oudlaan 50, Rotterdam
- Guido Baltussen, Laurens Swinkels & Pim Van Vliet (2021) - Global factor premiums - Journal of Financial Economics, 142 (3), 1128-1154 - doi: 10.1016/j.jfineco.2021.06.030 - [link]
- Guido Baltussen, Z Da, S Lammers & MPE Martens (2021) - Hedging Demand and Market Intraday Momentum - Journal of Financial Economics - doi: 10.1016/j.jfineco.2021.04.029 - [link]
- GT (Thierry) Post, MJ assem, Guido Baltussen & RH Thaler (2008) - Deal or No Deal? Decision Making under Risk in a Large-Payoff Game Show - The American Economic Review, 98 (1), 38-71 - doi: 10.1257/aer.98.1.38 - [link]
- Guido Baltussen, Sjoerd Bekkum & Z Da (2018) - Indexing and Stock Market Serial Dependence Around the World - Journal of Financial Economics, 132 (1), 26-48 - doi: 10.1016/j.jfineco.2018.07.016 - [link]
- Guido Baltussen, D Blitz & P Van Vliet (2020) - When Equity Factors Drop Their Shorts - Financial Analysts Journal, 76 (4) - doi: 10.1080/0015198X.2020.1779560 - [link]