Master Human Learning and Performance
If you wonder how people can learn and perform optimally, then this master track is the right choice for you.
Why study this programme?
This master offers an integral approach to current issues in the area of learning performance. You will discover how people learn and perform optimally, and which mechanisms are involved in the learning process. With these insights you can make learning environments as effective as possible for each individual learner.
Graduates of this programme become successful designers of learning environments, teacher trainers, researchers or educational policy advisors.
- Official CROHO name
- Programme name
- Human Learning and Performance
- Instruction language
- Dutch and English
- 1 year
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2020-2021)
- €2.143 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €12.000 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €15.100 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)