Latest Information on Covid-19 and EUC
Our university’s response to Covid-19
EUC aligns with the policies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR) in ensuring the well-being of our community and continued delivery of quality education for our student body. We ask that you refer to EUR’s Covid-19 portal for the latest and most comprehensive information.
EUC’s community-specific updates
Since March 2020, our community has found new ways to study, contribute, and have fun. Follow us on social media for more stories.
- June 15: our campus is gradually reopening. If you are a staff member or a current student, log in to MyEUR and follow the specific guidelines.
- When our campus closed, we transferred all courses and teaching online. To get a glimpse of how this has been going, check out what our students have shared about online education and studying from home.
- June 14: Tisha Hupkes (Class of 2016) shares her view on environmental and social issues through the lens of her student experience in Sweden in corona times
- May 29: EUCjr programme closes with an online ceremony and awarding of certificates to the participants. Open photos.
- May 28: EUC student Bram Heesen gets the highest number of votes in University Council Election. Read full EM story.
- May 24: Alumna Léa Dibong (Class of 2017) shares how her company adapted to Corona. Read full story here.
Strange times, but not all bad
We are very proud of how our academics, students, and staff have made sure EUC stays EUC, despite social distancing during Covid-19. We can’t wait to be face to face again but in the meantime we’re proud of how our community has experimented, evolved, and found new ways to connect during these “strange times.”
Thinking about the ‘new normal’ - 16 April 2020
EUC dean Gabriele Jacobs has a message to students, staff, and friends of EUC after our first weeks learning to live with—and continue to educate, inspire, and connect during—the Corona virus.
The Measures Taken at EUC during the Coronavirus Outbreak - 18 March 2020
Our dean prof. Gabriele Jacobs explains about the efforts of EUC to continue offering high quality education during the coronavirus outbreak despite the cancellation of on-campus education.