Child benefit and child allowance

Students on campus Erasmus University Rotterdam

General information

Find more information about:

How to apply for a benefit

You can apply for a benefit on-line via the Mijn toeslagen section. You will need a DigiD for this. The 'Mijn toeslagen' section is only available in Dutch.

Compare @count study programme

  • @title

    • Duration: @duration
Compare study programmes