Cursus Digital Strategy
Confidently assess the dynamics of the digital landscape, and formulate a sound strategic response.
After this RSM Executive Education programme, you will be able to:
- recognise the impact and strategic implications of disruptive digital technologies on your industry
- identify the challenges by understanding how digital technologies influence business functions
- understand and manage digital ecosystems, electronic markets, and multi-sided platforms
- turn disruption from threat into opportunity by experimenting with digital initiatives
- capture new value for your organisation in anticipation of industry shifts by sharpening your strategic view of digital disruption.
Who should attend?
This programme is for managers from any department, discipline, or industry responsible for developing, driving, or implementing digital strategy in their organisation:
- executives in traditional leadership positions who want to improve their skills, knowledge and understanding of strategic responses to digital disruption
- senior managers involved in developing and implementing digital strategy, for example in online marketing initiatives
- middle managers identifying the departmental impact of digital technologies
- entrepreneurs interested in capitalizing on digital technology opportunities.
- Exclusief 21% BTW
- 3 dagen
- Aangeboden door
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
- Masterclass | Training | Incompany | Executive programma