This programme runs three times a year, click here for the exact start dates.
€3,500 - We offer a 25% discount for alumni from Erasmus University Rotterdam and RSM. Click here for more information about the discount.
Is your company struggling to respond effectively to digital opportunities and threats? And are you eager to embrace disruptive technologies by understanding how to compete in a digital age? If you want to confidently assess the dynamics of the digital landscape, and formulate a sound strategic response, then this course is for you.
After this RSM Executive Education programme, you will be able to:
- recognise the impact and strategic implications of disruptive digital technologies on your industry
- identify the challenges by understanding how digital technologies influence business functions
- understand and manage digital ecosystems, electronic markets, and multi-sided platforms
- turn disruption from threat into opportunity by experimenting with digital initiatives
- capture new value for your organisation in anticipation of industry shifts by sharpening your strategic view of digital disruption.
All of our RSM open programmes can also be offered ‘in-company’ to a group of participants solely from your organisation. This allows you to concentrate fully on your organisation’s own issues and situation, and we can schedule the programme at the time and location you prefer. We can also tailor the content to fit your organisation’s needs. Please feel free to contact us for a no-obligation proposal and to explore the possibilities.
This is a programme of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University. For more information about the programme, visit our website: RSM.NL/DS