On this page you find all the necessary information regarding the request for the certificate of recognition.
Follow all the subsequent steps carefully to make sure your request is correct and complete:
- You have graduated or you are about to graduate on short notice from the Erasmus University. It is not possible to receive a certificate of recognition if you have not finished your studies yet.
- You have carried out a recognized activity or you have a status as a professional sports(wo)man at Erasmus Sport. When your activity or position is not included in the overview of recognized activities, it is necessary to start the procedure for this first via the board of the organization for which you volunteered.
- You do not have any plans to carry out more recognized activities at a later time. The certificate of recognition is an official document which is only given out once per student.
- You have accurately carried out the activity. This will be checked by means of the control form, filled in and signed by the chairman of the organization for which you carried out the activity.
- As soon as you have completed all the above mentioned steps, you can fill in the request form .
- You can send the request form together with the control forms to the secretary of the certificate of recognition (link at the bottom of this page).
Please follow these steps. Most requests that are immediately denied are request that do not contain a control form or include a non-recognized activity.