Bachelor programme Double degree BSc² in Econometrics and Economics
This programme provides you with an understanding of how economics works, and gives you access to methods for analysing economic problems and calculating their solutions.
Why study this programme?
The double degree BSc² in Econometrics and Economics programme will bring you:
- extensive knowledge of leading economic theories;
- the ability to apply mathematics to real-life economic and social issues;
- the ability to apply your analytical expertise and your social and communication skills in a professional environment.
With a degree in Economics or Econometrics the world is your oyster. A double degree will add to your value even more and can take you anywhere, career wise.
- Official CROHO name
- Econometrics and Operations Research, Economics and Business Economics
- Programme name
- Double degree BSc² in Econometrics and Economics
- Instruction language
- 4 years
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2018-2019)
- €2.060 (Statutory fee)
- €6.400 (Institutional fee: EEA/EU students)
- €9.000 (Institutional fee: NON-EEA/EU students)