Erasmus University College
In the city centre of Rotterdam, nestled between the market area, the charming Pannekoekstraat, the dazzlingly beautiful Markthal and the bustling shopping area the Meent, sits a dignified city monument on the Nieuwemarkt square, housing Erasmus University College.
The immediate surroundings of Erasmus University College are brimming with a vibrant mix of both the hip and happening, as well as the more traditional little pop and mom venues. Together these create a nice buzz in the area, with plenty to choose from quirky shops to interesting but affordable restaurants and cafés.
Only a short bike ride away from the majestic building of Erasmus University College is LUCIA, the residential campus for our first year students. By bike our students will also be able to cycle within 10 minutes to the great campus of Erasmus University at the outskirts of the city and access all the sports and other facilities over there.
Erasmus University College can be truly defined as a city campus in the centre of not only Rotterdam, but the Netherlands itself.
- Please note: Smoking is no longer permitted at all Erasmus University Rotterdam locations, read more about it here.
Regular opening hours
|Monday - Friday:||7:00-21:30|
|Saturday - Sunday:||Closed|
Non-regular opening hours
Winter period (3 Jan- 12 Feb 2021) & Summer period (31 May-9 Aug 2021)
Monday - Friday: 07:00 - 18:30
Saturday & Sunday: closed
The EUC building is closed on:
- Friday 25 December 2020 through Saturday 2 January 2021
- Friday 2 April 2021 (Good Friday)
- Monday 5 April 2021 (Easter Monday)
- Tuesday 27 April 2021 (King’s Day)
- Wednesday 5 May 2021 (Liberation Day)
- Thursday 13 May 2021 (Ascension Day)
- Monday 24 May 2021 (Whit Monday)