Master Accounting and Control
Learn and master advanced controlling skills, become a first-rate controller at Erasmus School of Economics.
Why study this programme?
If you want to become a master in controlling organisations, this is your programme!
The Master’s specialisation Accounting and Control meets the growing demand for academically trained staff in the controlling field.
- Official CROHO name
- M Accounting, Auditing and Control
- Programme name
- Accounting and Control
- Instruction language
- 1 year
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2020-2021)
- €2.143 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €12.000 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €15.200 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)